CouriersPlease: Turboviz provided the technology platform replaced the older CouriersPlease scanners without their need to invest in either hardware, maintenance, software upkeep or help desks and driver training resources. They have maintained and improved their real-time vision of their deliveries throughout the Wollongong and Southern Highlands an area.
First Choice: received access to technology that was equivalent to the best the major Transport companies deployed but at a fraction of the cost. The collaborative platform provided by TurboViz allowed First Choice to integrate all their clients onto the one platform. For the first time First Choice Couriers was seeing across their whole business in real time. The improvements seen by the business included;
- Increased efficiency with elimination of double handling and the daily ritual of matching paper to jobs
- Visibility with GPS tracking, customer contact details and daily reporting of all driver activities
- Uniformity with drivers using just the one platform and eliminating paperwork issues
- Training being on a well know standard Samsung platform and only one system to understand
- Up-time with less systems to rely on and offline capability when required
- Flexibility with inexpensive hardware and the ability to have contractors and staff BYOD (bring their own device)